- How You Can Help
- SLO Dog Parks
- Shopping Cart
- Contact Us
Sherwood Dog Park of Paso Robles
"Where Dogs Take Flight"
Sherwood Dog Park of Paso Robles officially opened in April 2012 thanks to the efforts of a small group of hard-working volunteers and local businesses. The park is located at 290 Scott Street, adjacent to the Senior Center. Click here for park information brochure.
From North of Paso Robles: Take Hwy 101 South to the 46 East exit towards Fresno/Bakersfield. Turn right at the signal at Golden Hill Road. Take Golden Hill Road to Creston Road and turn left. Go about 1.5 miles and turn left on Scott Street. The park is on the right.
From South of Paso Robles: Take the Spring Street exit from 101 Freeway. Exit and turn right on to the Niblick Bridge. Take Niblick Road to Creston Road, turn right and then left at Scott Street. The park is on the right.
Sherwood Dog Park has the following amenities:
- 1.25 acres in size, cross fenced for separate big dog and small dog play areas
- Perimeter fencing is 5 feet in height with a post and beam wood construction similar to existing fencing in the open space area and in other North County dog parks. Interior cross-fencing is 4 feet in height.
- Ground cover of recycled wood chips
- Two double gate entrances and 1 drive gate entrance
- A swim area in the big dog area for dogs to dunk and splash
- One arbor-style shade structure approximately 24' x 36’
- Two concrete pads for water drinking areas
- Multiple picnic tables and park benches
- Trees and landscaping to provide shade and view screening to match existing native plantings
Our non-profit organization is responsible for all park construction, landscaping and maintenance, utilities, supplies including dog bags, trash can liners, water and trash disposal and additional park amenities. We ask park visitors to support our efforts to keep our park beautiful.
$1 Day Use: Donation can be deposited in the collection box at either entrance to the dog park. Or,
$25 Annual Membership per family. Donation can be deposited in the collection box or mailed to us. We will mail a dog tag to you and ask that you attach it to your dog’s collar or leash. Click here for a membership form and mailing instructions.
For more information on how you can support Sherwood Dog Park, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805.239.9326.
Thank you to our business sponsors. For additional information on dog park sponsorship or donations, call 805.239.4437
Photo by Nick Monzo
2001 Theater Dr.
Paso Robles, CA, 93446
Updated: June 28, 2013